BRM is a very comprehensive system. But we have a phrase that we use internally.
"BRM is only as complex as it needs to be - for each customer"
Meaning that we hide away any complexity that is not required - until it is required.
In this way, the system is as simple as can be, for each and every customer.
To achieve this we hide away more sophisticated features behind a page called "Features and Customization"
Settings > Features and Customization (store Administrator privilege is required to activate this)
When on this page you will see something like the following:
Here are the features in order;
- column one
- Customise your Reservation Types
- DIN Calculator - for ski stores
- Security Deposits
- 'Just Do It' override
- Hands Free *N.B. disabling Hands Free mode will remove barcodes from your booking invoices
- Online Delivery
- Online Pickup (reservation) spacing
- Allocate On Checkout
- column two
- Pay on Return
- Loqate integration - coming soon to BRM 2.0
- Direct image upload (avoids our 'editor' for resizing)
- Online Channels
- Online Booking hours
- Online Booking buffers
- Online min / max rentals
- Reservation Level Extras