Handling customers data (including collecting signatures) is an important sub-layer in the BRM system.
It has many facets.
The 'data' that you collect from your customers.
- core data (e.g. Name, email, address)
- custom data - things you define that make sense for your business. E.g. driver's licence ID
- DIN information. If you operate ski rental you may want to collect DIN info like 'skier style'
How & where you collect this data
- Inbound scenarios
- customer uses one of your tablets to collect data
- customer uses a QR code to pull up input form on their phone
- you post the input form on your website (coming soon)
- 2-way scenarios
- you may want to customise your auto-responses for online booking to include a digital signature link.
- your customer booked online and you need to beam their record to a tablet to collect signature
- you took a reservation over the phone and need to email to a customer