optionally you can use BRM to check bikes in and out.
First of all, enable handsfree mode with the icon on the top right:
Checking Out Bikes
This is particularly useful when using GBAL. Make a booking for a generic Item.
- Scan the reservation ticket - which will bring back the reservation.
- Scan any bikes that are actually being allocated.
- Press the OK button or Scan the OK code (+99) to check out the reservation.
Checking In Bikes
You have two ways to bring up a reservation that is currently checked out:
- scan the reservation ticket itself
- scan any of the bikes contained in the rental
When you have the reservation retrieved you can then check it back in by pressing the button or scanning in the OK code (+99)