As your reservations progress through their lifecycle you are most likely going to want to record (and / or process) transactions.
Your customers will (hopefully) pay you rental fees and you will want to keep track of precisely who pays you what and when.
In BRM there are three types of transaction on BRM:
1. Processed Transactions. First of all you will need to setup a payment provider (Stripe, Paypal)
Then when add Transaction choose one of the integrated payment provides
These are blue and have a little right arrow →
2. Record Only Transactions
You simply tell the system the amount and the payment method and you're done.
3. Transfer transactions. Set up your Lightspeed integration and transfer to and from Lightspeed.
- press the add transaction button
- enter the amount (and choose payment method & optionally notes)
- press the add Transaction button in this panel which will go green when valid.
viewing transaction history for a rental