A very useful feature is emailing a copy of the reservation to your customer.
Of course, this is done automatically if you take online bookings, but perhaps you take a booking over the phone and want to follow up with a confirmation email.
This does a number of things:
- shows your professionalism by being able to quickly confirm provisional / confirmed bookings, including ALL details, automatically.
- irons out any problems / misunderstandings before its too late
- gets the customers email address - which can be useful for marketing purposes.
Or perhaps you have a booking that you modified and want to send a new version to your customer.
It's very easy to do. Just click on the Email button on the Reservation Detail Panel:
If your customer already has an email set it will use that address.
It will use the template you have setup
You have a couple of options:
- send signature line & waiver (normally for when you print in-store)
- Include electronic signature link
- include any notes against your reservation
- send a copy to your shop address
and that's it. Try sending one to yourself.
The recipients will receive a short email along with a copy of their reservation.
setting up your email template(s) - the notifications content panel