if you want some 3rd parties (e.g. hotel / bed & breakfast / office de Toursime / travel company) to make bookings on your behalf you have two choices.
- Give them an online booking URL and set up a referrer code for them
- Give them limited access to your back office as an agent
1. online booking access with referrer code
you may want develop your own distribution network so that local businesses can rent bikes on your behalf.
To do this you can simply get them to embed your online booking wizard into their website. (like their own copy of it) Then they can use it to make bookings themselves, and their clients can even make bookings directly from that third party site.
track where the business came from..
you will want to get them to add a parameter to your wizard URL when they embed it into their site;
This information will then flow down with each reservation into your reports and into your BRM back office;
2. back office access as an agent.
1. First of all, select the 'agent' checkbox.
2. Then designate the reservation type that your agent will create (so you can distinguish their reservation activity)
You may want to create a new reservation type just for this agent.
3. Finally - you can choose their role - we'd recommend Basic access for agents - so that they can only see reservations.