Each user has a role, which defines which parts of the system they can access.
- Basic - for 'Saturday' staff - the ability to make & manage rentals
- Mechanic - as above, but also access to the maintenance section
- Staff - many store functions, but not management features
- Store Manager - all of the above as well as setup, financial options
This table shows which key sections each user has access to:
|Getting Started / Home|
Additionally, a role may be given one or more of these optional privileges (or none)
- Administrator - add & maintain users.
- Primary Contact - one and only one per organisation - to manage the relationship with BRM.
- Billing Contact - package and payment information.
- Agent - make a booking but not much else. (third parties in your system)
- Switch Stores - the ability to switch stores within an organisation (if your organisation has multiple stores)
- Just Do It - JDI - force through a change even when there is not room for it!
This table shows what extra access each privilege gives the user:
Any user of any role may be given from between 0 and 4 of these extra privileges.
|Administrator||Primary Contact||Billing Contact||Switch Store||JDI|
|features & customization|
|require at least 1 per store|
|account & billing pages|
- Administrator privilege
- Primary Contact privilege
- Billing Contact
- Switch Store
Reserved Functionality (linked to privileges)