Citrus Lime integration - how to use
BRM and Citrus Lime (cloud POS) can talk to each other. This means you can do really cool stuff;
- process all your rentals through Citrus Lime - which means you only have to reconcile in one place. (and you get all the power of BRM for managing your rentals)
So, in summary the idea is that you have two systems running in your browser, each in their own tab.
- Citrus Lime - for your retail and your transactions (including rental transactions)
- BRM / RSM - for managing your rentals. Making reservations & managing reservations through their lifecycle.
Furthermore, the integration means that we pass messages between the two applications when needed.
Specifically there are two types of integration with Citrus Lime:
- Citrus Lime -> BRM - start off in Citrus Lime, create a rental with the BRM button, then come back to CL to complete the transaction. [coming soon]
- BRM -> Citrus Lime - perhaps you're already managing a rental in BRM - then want to process a payment through Citrus Lime.
Citrus Lime configuration