First we have to prepare Citrus Lime application to allow it to work with BRM.
1. Launch Citrus Lime
2. Menu > Create & Manage Items > Items
3. Create New Item
4. Type RENTAL in the item lookup code and description field
5. Select Non Inventory Item and create & save
6. Navigate to the main menu
7. Setup > Configuration
On this page follow these steps: Citrus Lime instructions to generate API code: https://howto.
Now we can configure BRM with the API key from Citrus Lime.
1. Open BRM
2. Navigate to Integrations > CL
3. Paste API code and select your Citrus Lime register
Enable Citrus-Lime POS as a payment method in BRM
1. Go to Settings - Payment Management - Payment Methods
2. Enable Citrus Lime POS
Now you are ready to use the integration to send transactions from BRM to Citrus Lime