What are webhooks?
Webhooks will allow an external application to receive notifications of events happening in BRM.
Webhooks are triggered by specific events within BRM and sent information about that event to the desired endpoint.
What data can BRM send via webhook?
Currently, BRM can send reservation data and/or customer data to an endpoint in JSON format.
Webhook trigger events
Broadly speaking, creating or updating a customer record or reservation can be configured to trigger each webhook. More details are below.
The following actions to a customer record can trigger the customer webhook:
- Creating a customer
- Updating an existing customer
If selected, these actions will result in a copy of the customer record being sent to the endpoint in JSON format, see this example.
The following actions to a reservation can trigger the reservation webhook:
- Creating a reservation
- Updating a reservation by one of the following actions,
- Change reservation stage
- Update dates and times of reservation
- Update delivery information within the reservation
- Create/update/delete reservation notes
- Create/update/remove item from the reservation
If selected, these actions will result in a copy of the reservation being sent to the endpoint in JSON format, see this example.