What are webhooks?
Webhooks will allow an external application to receive notifications of events happening in BRM.
Webhooks are triggered by specific events within BRM and sent information about that event to the desired endpoint.
Webhook trigger events
There are 4 main events that can trigger webhooks in BRM.
- Creating a customer
- Updating an existing customer
- Creating a reservation
- Updating a reservation by one of the following actions,
- Change reservation stage
- Update dates and times of reservation
- Update delivery information within the reservation
- Create/update/delete reservation notes
- Create/update/remove item from the reservation