After you've added your base inventory, it's likely you'll want to edit it more than once. Whether you're updating your inventory or correcting mistakes from the initial import, this article will guide you through how you can edit each level of the inventory hierarchy.
You edit an Item in your inventory by clicking on the edit icon for that item:
You will then arrive at the Item Detail Page:
At the top of the page you will see two TABS:
- details (what you are looking at above)
- maintenance (to view maintenance related data and functions)
Under that, you will see the page organised into sections
- Hierarchy - where the Item lives in your inventory, Category, Family, Product Line
- Type of item - Frame type, size etc
- Names - description, Item Id, barcode, serial number etc (Location tags optional)
- Price Group - the price group of the Item. Please note this is inherited from the Item's product line.