Multiple pricing tables will allow stores to specify multiple versions of their pricing tables, and rules which govern when each table is applied when calculating prices.
Here is a mockup of how it might look;
Deeper dive into some of the elements
- when we roll this out, your existing table will become your 'default table'
- you can add more tables
- we hope to add functionality to 'clone' existing tables - with a price adjustment (e.g. 10% higher than default)
- each table can be renamed and deleted (apart from default)
- you can define the type and rules;
- type: e.g. Day of the week, seasonal etc
- rules: e.g. Simple. How does it handle things like reservations across split rates?
- validity - what time range does it come into force?
- summer / winter pricing.
- putting your prices up at end of your year.
- weekend surge pricing.
Online Channels (also under development)
This feature will be even more powerful when used in conjunction with another new feature; online channels.
Let's say you work with a trusted partner for whom you provide different prices. You can setup an online channel for your partner, and that channel can be specified to access a particular pricing table.