Start a new topic

Google Analytics for BRM

We need additional information about setting up Google Analytics for BRM. The directions simply state to paste in our Google Analytics ID, but to get an ID, we first need to set up Google Analytics.

Step 1 in Google Analytics is to create a new Property for BRM, and enter the URL.

QUESTION:

What URL do we enter in Google Analytics?

PROBLEMS:

I tried using "us.bikerentalmanager.com/book.html?shop=NAMEHERE" where 'NAMEHERE' is the name of our shop, but that cares an error in Google Analytics when I try to save the URL.

If I enter the URL as "
us.bikerentalmanager.com/book.html" I can complete the set up, and enter my tracking ID into the Setting > Advanced > Google Analytics field, but that does not send any data to Google Analytics.

Can you please provide a step-by-step guide to get Google Analytics configured for BRM?

1 person has this problem
1 Comment

Marking as resolved, even though it is not resolved. If anyone finds this, MAKE SURE YOU CREATE A UNIVERSAL Google Analytics account, as BRM does not support the newest version of Google Analytics - called Google Analytics 4.

YOU MUST GO INTO A HIDDEN advanced settings during the set up of Google Analytics to get the older Universal Analytics tracking code.

Login or Signup to post a comment