Start a new topic

Specific Discount Codes

Is it also possible in the near future to play out discount codes for certain product groups?

For example, in a period only racing bikes, but not the City Bikes?

4 people like this idea

I could use this also. I'd like to be able to give a discount on a bike without committing to giving a discount on everything that I have in inventory. I'd also be able to give out different percentages on different items if needed.

2 people like this

This would be a super awesome feature!  We have extras that we don't ever want discounted and when people book online with a discount code (or anytime they have a discount code)- and the ability to specify discounts only to certain price groups would be huge!!!!

3 people like this

I Doug, when are you going to do this?

It would also be great if there could be an option for "use restrictions" on coupons - exp: one 50% full day rental.

2 people like this

What do I have to do to finally make this happen? We play on our homepage in a red bar a 20% Discount Code for racing bikes. Again and again MTB and City Bike customers book with the Discount Code with the result that we have discussions in the rental station. That really pisses off my staff. As please now again. WHEN DO YOU APPROACH THE TOPIC???? Am I the only one who has this problem?

For your information! It's been 7 months since I sent the proposal to Steven Von Williamsen by mail. Surprise your customers and implement it at short notice. 

Hi Onno, apologies, no we have not forgotten it is on our list.

We are aggressively rolling out the new interface.

Once we have this it will be easier to address individual feature requests like this.

https://support.bikerentalmanager.com/support/solutions/articles/42000056346-new-interface-brm2-0

With this entry we have soon one year anniversary

Hi Doug,
I need 1 discount code in combination with the respective bike category.
for example:
01.01.2020 - 01.03.2020 I 20% discount I  Category: road bikes I code e.g. Race2020
01.01.2020 - 01.03.2020 I 10% discount I Category: E-Bike I Code e.g. Spring 2020
Now you know what I mean?

1 person likes this

thanks Onno,

thanks for the reminder, I see, so this is product specific discounts.

Yes, we have been laying the groundwork for this update.

We have extended the Extra page - bike specific extras....

... so that is product - focussed now.

Meaning we can have product specific:

• extras
  • discount codes
  • offering control (durations, rules etc)
  • etc

1 person likes this

Sounds ace, needed this recently. Look forward to seeing it happy to do some beta testing. Thanks

1 person likes this

I would like to add...ability to set Discount Code use by days of the week or by season. 
Example. Discount only able to be used Monday thru Friday

2 people like this

Please add automatic discounts for rentals that meet certain criteria, like price group X for Y days, starting or ending on day Z :)

2 people like this

Absolutely agree and hopeful to see new categorized discounts rolled out to be as free as possible. I'd like to make up seasonal and tailor made discounts according to all needs: date, type of bikes, number of participants that I can change whenever I want.

1 person likes this

I agree to this, also have discount fixed price per item rather than full amount

Login or Signup to post a comment